Benefits and Nutrients in Ragi:
- It is advisable for people with low hemoglobin levels to include finger millet in their regular diet.
- Finger millet acts as a prevention against the bacteria which causes food poison and skin infections.
- This millet contains dietary fibers which make us feel fuller for long with low calories.
- Finger millet is a powerhouse of calcium and vitamin D which is a vital component for increasing bone strength.
- Finger Millet helps in bringing down the cholesterol level which in turn improves the heart health.