Benefits and Nutrients in Thinai:
- Thinai Millets are gluten-free, Hence they ease digestion process, boosts energy levels and reduces cholesterol level. Which in turn eliminates germs from the body
- Regular intake of thinai makes our bone strong because it is rich in Calcium.
- Protein plays a vital role in hair growth, Hence protein content in thinai helps maintain hair health and prevents it from damage.
- Vitamin B1 present in this millet enhances memory power and concentration power. Therefore it helps children become brilliant.
- The vitamin essential for the maintenance of healthy muscles is Iron. Thinai has a rich source of iron content.
- Above all, regular intake of thenai helps to improve the immune system and makes us stay strong.