Benefits and Nutrients in Kambu:
- Pearl millet is the must include food in the diet especially for diabetes peoples. Because this wholegrain millet is a rich source of carbohydrates and contains fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is one of the better whole grains for managing blood sugar levels.
- Organic Millets are gluten-free grains, hence they are a great substitute for people with celiac disease.
- It lowers the level of bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol which helps in maintaining healthy heart health.
- It is also rich in potassium which helps reduce the overall blood pressure.
- Kambu also has benefits for our skin like it reduces wrinkles and treats acne.
- Millets are easily digestible and are a good source of nutrients. Hence they are the perfect food for babies from 6 months of age.